• See how real-world businesses use social media for marketing and communication.
• Gain a basic understanding of social media analytics and content performance metrics.
• Understand content creation requirements for major social media networks.
• Learn copywriting tactics for user engagement, public relations, and customer service.
• Create and manage a real social media brand page.
• Create social media content.
• Create a real social media ad campaign and track results.
Course Length: 6 weeks, 36 hours
Materials Needed: Paper & Pen
Course Hours: 5:30pm-8:30pm. Tuesdays & Thursdays
Fees: $495.00 taxes included.
A creative spirit by nature, and a business enthusiast by upbringing, Lindsay is a digital marketing and communications professional with experience in sales, client relationship management, brand management, research marketing, web design, digital marketing and social media management. She graduated from Thompson River University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Social Sciences, with a focus on English. Lindsay currently runs Gilded Blooms Communications while also sharing her experience with her students as part of a marketing program at a local design school.
Classes with insufficient registration will be cancelled. Should this occur, a full refund will be issued. So don't delay, register today!
Please call 250-383-3631 for more information.