Instructor - Project Management
$25 an hour Part-time, Contract
The Pacific Design Academy is currently seeking part time instructors to teach Project Management. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years of project management experience and who has worked on several projects.
As an instructor you will be responsible for teaching classes, tracking attendance and assessing student progress.
This position requires an individual with a broad range of expertise:
- Current working knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrate independent judgment and initiative
Preference given to applicants who have:
- Teaching experience
- Five years of construction experience
- A related degree or diploma